Trade and Investment Exhibition
Opportunities and synergies from one source.
The International Diaspora Youth Leadership Conference 2010 in Toronto brings together future leaders from 19 countries representing youth from five continents from universities, private companies, government, NGOs, education and the cultural sector for a unique experience aimed at broadening their perspectives on study, work, leadership, and their origin countries.
This is a first-of-a-kind idea that is aiming to foster greater awareness and understanding between young Serbians in Diaspora and Serbia.
This initiative is aimed at organizing the Serbian Diaspora Youth and the Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) sectors to bring them into the centre of Serbia’s economic development.
To create regular, structured and well organized platform for all Serbian Youth, both in the Diaspora and at home, to meet and exchange views on issues that impact on leadership and national development.
To launch and popularize the concept of an annual Serbian and Diaspora Homecoming week. Event to take place during the month of March of every year in Canada.
- To organize a series of events that will bring together participants from all sectors of the Serbian Diaspora and those at home to dialogue on issues that impact on leadership and national development.
- To organize a regular and well structured forum / conference for Serbian Youth Diaspora sector which will provide business, political, social and cultural engagement for benefit of the country.
- To provide clear business values to the Initiators, Sponsors, Advertisers and Supporters.
What to Expect
An atmosphere of enthusiasm and energy of Serbian Youth from all over the world.
- There is no better way to reach potential buyers from private companies and government form Diaspora and Serbia
- Exhibiting provides decision makers with hands-on exposure to your products and services
- Projected attendance: 450 attendees from the following countries: Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Columbia, Denmark, Dutch Antilles, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Montenegro, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Scotland, Serbia, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, The Gambia, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, USA.
- Attendees can provide valuable feedback for your company.
- Exhibiting gives you the perfect chance to build company and brand awareness and this can be perfect way to find distributors, partners to export your products internationally.
- Your company name and link to your Web site will be added to the International Diaspora Youth Leadership Conference 2010 Web site, the exhibitors’ poster and the final program.
- And, your competition will be there…
Benefits for Exhibitors
- Listing in conference registration brochure
- Listing in on-site program
- All afternoon refreshment breaks will be held in the same area in which exhibitors are placed
- All education sessions and events are within one area of the hotel, maximizing audience exposure
- Expected attendance of more than 450 people
- Excellent opportunity to network with conference attendees
Who Should Exhibit
- This Exhibition will run concurrently with the Conference to showcase:
- Serbian products and services, particularly those produced by the SMEs and meant for the export markets
- Financial and Insurance services available to the SME sector
- Investment and Trade opportunities available to the Local and Diaspora investors
- ICT products and services
- Consultancy services available to the local and Diaspora investors
- Value chain: From Micro to Medium to Large Enterprises
- Media representatives and technology information providers
- NGOs, education and the cultural sector
- Multinational companies
The International Diaspora Youth Leadership Conference 2010 Expo will be covering several arenas of technology with a focus on the following broad sectors:
- Automation/Engineering technology
- Autocomponents / Auto accessories technology
- Agro & food processing technology
- Environmental technology
- Electornics and electrical engineering technologies
- Energy related technology
- Packaging technology
- Information & Communication Technology
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Chemical Technology
- Textile Technology
Our exhibit hall will feature about 60 of the industry’s leading companies.
Projected Attendee Demographics
- 48% Multinational private companies ready to export
- 13% Serbian Government
- 10% Media representatives and technology information providers
- 10% Investors
- 10% NGOs, education and the cultural sector
- 9% Other
Exhibit Space Rental Fee
2x3m Exhibit Space $1500 CA
- Exhibitors’ Technical Manual
- Exhibitors’ badges
- 100 Word Company / product profile in the Final Program
- All these services and others will be available to order in the Exhibitors’ Technical Manual
Exhibitor Application Information
Deadline for Exhibitor Application and Full Payment by February 28, 2010.
Exhibitor Space Assignments E-mailed by March 1, 2010.
No Refunds for Cancellation after this date.
For details, contact us at email@example.com.
Click here to download Application/Contract for Exhibit Space in pdf format.
Click here to view the Floor Plan in pdf format.
Click here to Reserve Your Space Today!